nedjelja, 4. rujna 2022.

FoW BR - Petya (Soviet Hero T-34) vs Koba (Romanian PzIII)

 

 

Short briefing from todays game.


Petya (Soviet Hero T-34) vs Koba (Romanian PzIII)
We have played MW game with new point reduction.
The mission was Counterattack I think.

 
Whole game was about close objective. The far objective was threatened by 5 BA-64 scouts while guarded by 3 AB scout cars. So, nothing interesting.
On the other side Petya rushed with all of his force, 2 x T-34 units, KV-1s, T-70 as first wave and then infantry and ZiS-2 later on.
T-34 has tramendous dash speed!
The most dramatical was 2nd turn. Petya managed to assault Romanian hovitzers and destroy them as well as infantry unit. The only unit that remained on the objective was PzIVs. All three of them were bailed at the end of Soviet shooting phase. The dices were not kind to my Romanians for two turns.
But then, miracle happens! I recieve 2 platoons of PzIII from reserves, remount 2 out of 3 PzIV, and from that moment dices are serving my Romanians very well. Which can not being said about Petyas Soviets.
In the next three turns Romanians shoot much better and manage to destroy all Soviet tanks. Romanian victory.
It was really a great game with Petya as always but he could not do anything about his bad rolls and my good ones later in the game.

 

About the rosters.
My Soviet roster is nice but KV-1s, should definitely be replaced with KV-1 by excluding T-70s from the roster. I realy like T-70 but for 6 pts they did nothing.
ZiS-2 will be replaced with SU-76 or even SU-122 when I paint them.
In Romanian roster I have to find better infantry unit then support German Afrika MG there are only few of them.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar